How To Export Outlook Addresses
- If you maintain your subscriber list in Outlook, you can easily export the file from Outlook and forward it to Emagineering for use with your E-marketing campaign. File Export File formats compatible with Emagineering are .CSV and .XLS.
- From the Outlook main menu, select File > Import and Export. The Outlook "Import and Export" Wizard displays.
- Select Export to a file and then click Next. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and then click Next.
- Choose to export from the Contacts folder and then click Next.
Note: If you have your email addresses in an Outlook Personal Address Book, first convert your email Personal Address Book to a Contacts folder. See your Outlook online help for more information.
- Type a file name (ex: "mycampgroundname") and click Browse to locate the directory where you want to place the exported file. Then click OK to close the "Browse" dialog box.
- Click Next, and then Finish. The new CSV file should now be in the location that you specified.
- (Optional) Prepare your list. If you only want email addresses and subscriber names, remember to open the file in MS Excel and strip the list of any extra information that may have been exported. Save and send to Emagineering.